Alright....we're back again. We are not there yet. They want us to try to make it through the night then they are going to admit us to Children's in the morning. The reason we are not there now is because we'd just sit in the ER, and they want to wait until the pulmonary team is on. If we have another emergency we will go there right away but for now we are just trying to make it through the night. We have a very good nurse tonight, but we are still not sleeping. We are kind of traumatized by last night. As you all know Faith has been resuscitated MANY times- but we have never seen her as blue as she was last night. It freaked us out so much we want her in the hospital long term. Everyone has agreed that she is just too fragile to be at home. We look at the boy next door to Faith who has been there a year and a half and we want that to be Faith- at least he is alive. If we keep pushing for Faith to be at home who knows what could happen. SO we are going to tucker down and make the hospital our home again. If Faith dramatically improves and ONLY if we have COMPLETELY competent nurses who are very well trained on trachs and vents will we even consider going home again. This is all very devastating but at this point we just want Faith to be alive and if this is what it takes then so be it.'
Alright hank you all for keeping Faith in your prayers,
Brian and Jen
PS: Yes, we canceled our ENT visit today- that would have been too much!